The WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards Ceremony is held in conjunction with WITSA's World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) events. The award ceremony is the centerpiece of the WCIT’s evening program.
With the goal of identifying the most outstanding ICT users, the WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards honor organizations that have demonstrated exceptional achievement in using ICT to benefit societies, governments, individuals, organizations and the private sector.
The awards are divided into eight broad categories.
- Public Sector Excellence
- Private Sector Excellence
- Digital Opportunity
- Sustainable Growth
- Mobile Excellence
- Innovative eHealth Solutions
- WITSA Emerging Digital Solutions (WEDS)
- Digital Inclusion
For a detailed description and schedule, see the 2018 awards program here.
Nomination Form - [Deadline: December 4, 2017]
- Click here to download the Global ICT Excellence Awards nomination form.
2018 Global ICT Excellence Award Nominees (TBA)
2018 Global ICT Excellence Awards and WEDS Winners (TBA)
- Not to be publicly announced before 2018 Awards Ceremony
Previous Global ICT Excellence Award Nominees:
- 2017: Winners, Nominees, WEDS Nominees, Press release
- 2016: Winners, Nominees, Press release; Photos
- 2014: Winners, Nominees; Press release
- 2012: Winners, Nominees; Press release
- 2010: Winners, Nominees; Press release
- 2008: Winners, Nominees; Press release
- 2006: Winners; Press release; Photos
- 2004: Winners, Nominees; Press release; Photos
- 2002: Winners & Photos, Nominees; Press release
- 2000: Winners, Nominees; Press release
Global ICT Excellence Awards Selection Committee (Excluding WEDS)
- Voting form
- November 2, 2017: REMINDER 2018 WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards Nomination Form Posted
- October 19, 2017: Seeking Nominations for the 2018 WITSA Global ICT Excellence Awards
Please contact the WITSA Office with any questions or inquiries!