[INVITATION] WITSA Members Complimentary “OKR Master Bootcamp” on January 14, 2022
The GBX platform aims to offer relevant content and experiences to all its constituents. We do this through partners that can provide a unique and relevant experience that will help our members advance their international business. GBX’s first experience will be focused on a very important world class management methodology, offered as a courtesy by the Assespro Nacional (Brazil) member, OBr.global, The OKR Master Bootcamp – January 14 – 09:00 – 11:00 AM EST
This bootcamp is available free of charge to all WITSA member associations and member companies. Please circulate this invitation widely throughout your membership!
The OKR Master Bootcamp helps you understand how to execute your strategy with focus on goals and achieving above average results.
OKR (Objectives and Key Results) is a management methodology that has been the foundation for success by Silicon Valley startups and companies. It was created by former Intel CEO Andrew S. Grove, but became better known when, in 1999, one of Google’s investors, John Doerr, introduced the methodology to the founders and contributors. The method gained fame for supporting Google’s growth – the company went from around 40 people in 1999 to over 85,000 today – showing that it can be used by both small businesses and large corporations.
In simple terms, it can be said that it is a formula for defining goals such as “I will” (Goal) “measured by” (set of key results).
For the methodology to have an impact on the business, it is imperative to understand how to think and define the objectives and, while at the same time, identify the most adherent KPIs to show the results desired by the established objectives.
Objectives are a concise statement of the company’s desired direction. A good goal can raise awareness and engage people so they can imagine how impactful it will be to achieve it. Key results are the indicators that directly confirm the achievement of the objective.
The OKR Master Bootcamp aims to equip managers and collaborators with a practical understanding of how to apply the methodology and build an OKR program within the cultural context of their respective organizations.
This bootcamp helps participants exercise how to define qualitative objectives and identify key quantitative results that best confirm the objective, in addition to presenting techniques on how to seek and promote greater alignment among all members of the organization.
- How to prepare the organization to implement an OKR program
- How to build a journey to achieve greater adherence to the constant use of the methodology
- How to accelerate employee engagement around the methodology
- How to explore, through exercises and simulations, the construction of a collective alignment around a greater purpose
- How to identify and define “champions” to successfully implement the methodology
- How to understand the “corporate barriers” to the “company-wide” implementation of the methodology
- Case studies of successful OKR implementations
- Implementation case studies that illustrate “positions” that should be avoided
- Platform demonstration that aligns, organizes, and automates objectives, key results and tasks
Use the following link to register for the event: https://witsa.fxvep.com/b2bmeeting/registration (event page direct link: https://witsa.fxvep.com/b2bmeeting/admin/event-itinerary?eid=6-OKR-Master-Bootcamp—Preparing-to-apply-the-methodology-that-focuses-on-results-and-improves-performance-(Jan.-14,-2022,-9:00-11:00AM-ET))
Looking forward to seeing you then,
The GBX Team