At a launch event attended by stakeholders from across the financial system, techUK published its latest discussion paper – 'Towards a New Financial Services' – with contributions from the Association of British Insurers, Nationwide, Quaker Finance Trust, Loughborough University and the Cabinet Office. One of techUK’s key messages is the increasingly acute need for the industry, with leadership from the government, to work collaboratively to develop a 'Digital Modernisation Strategy' that will address the technology frailties of the financial system, so that the industry can better serve its customers and the wider economy.
techUK: Towards a New Financial Services
- techUK: Towards a New Financial Services
- Open Letter from CAVEDATOS – Venezuelan Chamber of Information Technology and Communication Industry
- BLOG: Surveillance, Privacy and the ICT Industry: Some Thoughts
- BLOG: Liberalizing Trade to Deliver the Promise of the Digital Age
- SPECIAL WITSA REPORT ON ITU WCIT-2012
- BLOG: GPATS 2013 Program Announced