The Mexican Electronics Telecommunications and Information Technologies Industries Chamber has more than 25 years representing the Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology Sector in Mexico.
CANIETI is a public interest, autonomous institution with legal status and capital of its own, different from that of its members, established according to what is provided in the Act of Business Chambers and their Confederations.
- Achieve the competitive development of the High Tech National Industry.
- Business development opportunities.
- Work with Policy makers and industry.
- Access global networking.
- Promote doing business for the associates by presenting the companies and their products in the world sphere.
- Consolidate, develop and drive the competitiveness of the sectors we represent.
- Influence policies and industry regulations.
- Represent and defend the interests of the members.
- Leading business partnerships with Academia, Government and Industry.