WITSA members are leaders in a globally interconnected marketplace. As the challenges facing the tech industry are undisputedly global in nature, our members work together to achieve a shared vision on important issues of common interest. We make it possible for our members throughout the world to identify common issues and priorities, exchange valuable information, and present a united position on industry issues.
To promote and facilitate the global growth of the information and communications technology and services industry through public policy development and advocacy, the promotion of global trade and investment, global forum and experience.
WITSA aims to further advance and to position the organization as the leading recognized voice of the global tech industry. WITSA has identified and adopted eight key critical forces to propel the organization to greater heights
WITSA aims to further advance and to position the organization as the leading recognized voice of the global tech industry. WITSA has identified and adopted eight key critical forces to propel the organization to greater heights.
- Public Policy: To strengthen WITSA’s advocacy role in the development of tech‐related international public policy.
- Global Trade: To facilitate global trade among WITSA members that impacts the growth of the tech industry.
- Membership: To increase and to retain WITSA members by providing greater membership value.
- Partnership To build and to enhance WITSA’s relationships with corporations, globally recognized organizations and institutions and governments in order to garner greater support, participation and recognition of WITSA.
- Flagship Events: To continue hosting WITSA’s flagship events in different parts of the world in order to strengthen WITSA’s global thought leadership position.
- Global Recognition: To improve WITSA’s brand and public relations
efforts in order to increase and enhance WITSA’s image and reputation globally.
- Operational Efficiency: To improve WITSA’s operational efficiency in financial capabilities, organizational capabilities, and increase value to WITSA’s members and partners.
- Organizing Global Innovation and Tech Excellence Awards: To recognize outstanding tech users from around the globe.
- Capacity building: To focus on understanding the obstacles that inhibit people, governments, international organizations and non‐governmental organizations from realizing the benefits from tech and its development.
These key critical forces will be supported and implemented via various initiatives, activities and tasks.