The program is specifically designed for organizations interested in promoting ICT investment for expansion
in their respective geographic locations. The program is limited to ten (10) organizations only. The cost of
participation is US$25,000.00 per year.
- Special Announcement
- Announce new Global Partners to all WITSA members.
- Online Advertising and Promotion
- Logo on the WITSA website (homepage)
- Corporate profile on WITSA website (100 words provided by Global Partners)
- Website link
- Advertising and Promotion
- Invitation to distribute Global Partners’ marketing materials to all WITSA members at WITSA meetings.
- Complimentary Registration Passes
- Five (5) full registration passes to all WITSA General Assembly, Board of Directors and Global Policy Action Committee meetings, including associated social receptions.
- Three (3) full registration passes to WITSA signature events; World Congress on IT (WCIT) and Global Policy Action and Trade Summit (GPATS).
- Events Promotion
- Verbal recognition at all major WITSA events preceding WCIT 2016.
- Complimentary 8 ft x 10 ft exhibition booth space with appropriate signage at WCIT & GPATS
- Full access to WITSA members and attendee listing of WITSA’s signature events, subject to applicable legislative requirements.
- Assistance to establish meetings and networking opportunities within WITSA’s global network of contacts.
- Opportunity to discuss value-added benefits to WITSA members on an ongoing basis.
WITSA Founding Partners Listing
Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, Virginia, the United States of America
The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) promotes Fairfax County, Virginia, as a world-class center of commerce and trade and the technology hub of the east coast. The FCEDA provides a wide array of information and free services designed to help American and international businesses locate or expand commercial operations in Fairfax County. A thriving business community builds the commercial tax base and helps Fairfax County fund award-winning public services that support our quality of life.
For more information, visit www.fairfaxcountyeda.org
Institute for Information Industry (III)
The Institute for Information Industry (III) was established in 1979 as a non-governmental organization, jointly sponsored by the Taiwan government and prominent private enterprises, for the purpose of strengthening the developments of information industry in Taiwan. Since its inception, III has been a source of vision, innovation, technological excellence and a major contributor to Taiwan's development into a significant player in the global ICT area. Whilst dedicated to reinforce industrial development, III has also helped promoting full utilization of ICT technologies hence advancing the establishment of modern information society development in Taiwan. As a result, Taiwan ranks 13th in WEF/GCI (Global Competitiveness Index) and 13th in WEF/NRI (Network Readiness Index) in 2006-2007.
For more information, visit http://www.iii.org.tw/