Note: All WITSA meetings on will take place on February 18, 2018 from 8:30 AM in MRG 0.05 and MRG 0.06 on ground level of the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC)
BOD MEETING DOCUMENTS
- BOD Agenda
- BOD meeting slides
- David Wong, revenue generation slide
- WITSA/ASOCIO Collaboration proposal
- GPAC Slides, Agenda
- Meeting Minutes September 10, 2018 BOD Meeting (Taipei, Taiwan)
- UITE request for Director change
- Financial reports
- 2018 Business Plan (as approved Jan. 18, 2018)
- 2018 Budget (as approved Jan. 18, 2018)
- WITSA Gantt Chart (as approved Jan. 18, 2018)
- February 16, 2018: [REMINDER] WITSA Hyderabad BOD Meeting - February 18 @8:30AM
- February 8, 2018: Updated WITSA Hyderabad BOD Meeting Agenda and WCIT 2018 Registration Instructions
- February 7, 2018: [INVITATION] Feb. 18 Dinner with Armenian Minister of Transportation (Hyderabad) – RSVP
- January 18, 2018: WITSA February 18 Hyderabad BOD Meeting Agenda (RSVP)
- January 9, 2018: WITSA BOD Important Documents for Review by Jan. 18th
- November 27, 2017: Next WITSA BOD Committee Meetings; Feb. 18 2018 Hotel RSVP
- November 1, 2017: WCIT2017 Commemorative Gift Respond by Dec. 15th!
NOTE: In order to optimize the call experience next week, we have developed the following guidelines for your kind attention:
- Connect digitally (not by phone), if possible: The best experience is where all participants use a digital connection, that is, a USB headset, connected to a computer. If a USB headset is not available, then a headset that connects via a 3.5mm audio plug but bear in mind, this is an analogue connection and may be subject to some interference.
- Connection using a mobile device, such as an iPhone/iPad or Android phone/tablet, and the GoToMeeting app, with an earpiece also works very well. NB: wireless Blue Tooth earpieces can sometimes add a delay to the call.
- If connection is via a computer, using the computer's speakers and a separate microphone, or a phone/tablet without earpiece, it is critical that participants mute their microphones at all times except when speaking. It is also important that participants using just a laptop or PC without headset do not use their keyboard for typing during the call, as their keyboard activity affects all participants
- Participants should try to locate themselves in a relatively quiet environment for the duration of the call, if possible.
- Connection using a conference phone on loud speaker, or any desk telephone on loudspeaker will, unless correctly configured, introduce interference and echo to the call, affecting the experience of all participants. Use of this connection is to be avoided.